Non-Surgical Cosmetic Procedures
New York City (NYC), Manhattan and all of New York (NY)
There are many treatments which are of a non-surgical nature and which complement a woman's appearance. These include:
- Glycolic Acid Peeling -This treatment, referred to as the "lunch-hour peel" refreshes the skin, removes the dead layer, opens up the pores, and provides a glow and a smoother feel to the skin.
- Microdermabrasion - This treatment helps to unclog the pores, remove skin debris, improve acne skin, and provide a smoother feel to the skin.
- Laser Resurfacing - This procedure maximally resurfaces the skin. It reduces lines and wrinkles, reduces acne scars, and helps to tighten the skin.
- Botox® Injections- Botox® injections are very popular for the treatment of certain facial wrinkles including the frown lines, forehead creases, and "crow's feet".
- Laser Hair Removal - This generally requires several sessions but is extremely effective in removing facial and /or body hair. As with any procedure there are limitations.
- Fat Transplantation - The use of one's own fat goes a long way in helping to rejuvenate the face. Unlike with other fillers there is no need to do a test dose, and no allergic reaction. Also one generally has an ample supply of fat.
If you are interested in one of our procedures and would like to request more information:
Costs - Click here to view our fees.